Windermere Gardens provides pediatric home care services for children, adolescents and young adults. Our elite care providers serve children who have developmental and behavioral disabilities. We also care for those with health needs including cancer, cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, heart conditions, and muscular dystrophy.
- Assistance with a safe bathing environment
- Assistance with dressing and clothing suggestions
- Stand-by assistance with walking and transfers
- Helping start the day and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing)
- Attending to disabilities, chronic illness
- Ventilator care
- Posture positioning
- Oral hygiene and skin care
- Assisting with mobility and transfers
- Incontinence care
We are well aware of how difficult it can be to care for children with special needs. That’s why our elite care providers are here to make life easy through the support we provide, the flexibility we offer and the highest level of care possible. Parents not only gain piece-of-mind knowing your child is in good hands but we also provide you invaluable time allowing you to take care of yourselves and other family members.
If you’d like Windermere Gardens to design a personalized care plan for your child, please contact us at (678) 878-3205.